Friday, July 15, 2011

It's my party

Well, my little peanut turned 2 and what a year it has been. While Azley sometimes drives me crazy, I can't imaging our lives without her. She loves to make you laugh and is quick with a kiss or hug to make things better. It is amazing to watch her and Bly grow up together and to see them because great friends. She is also learning about making friends other than her brother which is fun. Your smile and laugh can make a whole room take notice and you are turning out to be an amazing person to watch grow up.

To point out my little girl's amazing personallity, I will present evidence from her birthday party. Azley picked out a monkey themed party (which I tried in vain to steer her from) and was quite a monkey herself. She stripped down twice during the party to swim in her pool and then I was able to get this great shot of her:

My princess

A few seconds later I had this shot:

Biting the candle and refusing to spit it out.

No one will ever call you a wallflower and I think that your strong personality will lead to great things for you in the future. We love you baby girl!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment